26 March 2010

Exhaling....

I miss you.

I haven't written, and I'm sorry for the lack of inspiring posts. 

Remember a while back when I posted about how I wanted to simplify life

Well, I guess I need to be careful what I pray for sometimes.


We found out yesterday that we have 4 months to sell our house, or we foreclose.  We've been fighting for awhile to keep it, but it's just not happening. 

I have made peace with this decision, and even if it does foreclose, so what?  We still have each other, right?  I still have a solid foundation on my faith in Christ. 

We also found out that Tanner had some precancerous polyps removed, and had a huuuge scare there.  His liver enzymes are still abnormal, so next week will be back to the doctor to see what's really goin' on up in there.  One thing I know about this community of bloggers is that you really know how to love and care for people, so I would really appreciate your prayers...

....prayers for patience, PEACE, clarity, and for Tanner.  He's so strong emotionally but I know it has to be scary. 

I have been taking a few pictures around the house for the MLS listing and for...memories haha, so I thought I'd post a few here. 

To be honest, I'm really excited about finding an old farmhouse or downtown historic beauty to rent for awhile....









'Till Tomorrow....



15 comments:

Michelle Hughes said...

So sorry that you are going through a difficult time. And, I am so happy to hear your positive attitude about it. Hope Tanner is all better and that your home sells quickly!

Michelle

Lovely Little Nest said...

I'm so sorry to hear about that. I will definitely be praying for you and your family.

P.S. Be sure to enter my first Giveaway! :)

Martha said...

I am so sorry for you...but you have the perfect outlook...you really do! Prayers and peace sent your way and what a wonderful thing to share it with us so we can support you!

xoxox...hang in there...you and Tanner! You will make it and it will get better than before...Bobby and I have sometimes said it can only get better, right?

Dreamy Whites said...

I am so sorry,
I will praying for you and your family! Just know you have a lot of friends who are here if you ever need to chat.
Take Care,
Maria

Samantha2818 said...

Hey Jana,
I'm so sorry to hear about your house but you seem to have a great attitude. I'm sure this must be an immensely stressful time for you both especially with Tanner's health scare but his health is obviously your number one priority and will probably help you deal with the foreclosure (if it comes to that) and put things into perspective.
I'm not churchy (sorry, we in the UK don't seem to have the faith that so many of you in the States do) but I do believe so will say a prayer for you both and send you both lots of love all the way across the Atlantic!
I'll do an extra line on the lottery too this weekend just for you!
~Sam

Darla said...

Will pray for peace that surpasses understanding and for God to direct your paths..if I pray for patience I often find the Lord giving me something to have patience through, I stay away from that prayer...:)

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

so sorry about the house and Tanner! Your home is stunning but think of all the fun you will have decorating a farmhouse, you have an amazing attitude! I will be praying for you!
Take care-
Kristin

Jess Herbig said...

Hey lady. I'll be house-sitting for the parents in 2 weeks maybe we can get together?? You're in our prayers! Even Reagan will say a "Esus...A'men" for you!

Christina said...

So sorry to here about this. You have such a positive attitude which is wonderful. Love the photos, can't wait to see how wonderful you will decorate that farmhouse!

GottaHaveJC said...

Oh Jana. I'm so sorry to hear this news. Prayers big time for you and Tanner both. I love you so!

Robyn said...

I will keep you and Tanner in my heart and prayers. Your home is lovely and I'm sure it will sell. Your outlook is great and that will make all the difference. When we had our twins, we had to downscale our home because we HAD to go from two incomes to one. Our little man had some health issues that made daycare impossible and after having them I KNEW that being with them was way more important than any house! Keep your chin up sweetie!

Amber Strehle said...

Just found your blog..You will be in my prayers:)

Andrea said...

Thinking of you and yours...
I bet your next place is just itching for your touch!
xo
Andrea

Belinda ... said...

Hey ...you keep that chin up. All things happen for a reason. God just wants you to be somewhere else right now. When you move... Maybe there is a new best friend just waiting to meet you, right next door. Always in our prayers and in Gods hands.

Anonymous said...

We rented a historic downtown home for 8 months one time. It was the best house I have ever lived in! I loved it!!!

Stephanie