10 November 2009

I promise, I'm gearing up for a big post

Hi strangers!

Remember me?  The one girl that used to post regularly?  Yeah....we'll I'm still alive.  I have been hiding in the cave that IS my bedroom.  I feel like it could be on that Clean House show...all by itself.  Or, could have, rather.  This weekend, it took my mom, my friend Ally and I three days to clean it.  THREE DAYS!  We filled up almost 8 trashbags with donation clothes and GARBAGE.  Oh I'm so embarrased.  I am going to see if I can find a before picture for you somewhere.....it has been the bane of my existence since we got married!!  Ok well....I'll be posting that soon.  Along with a giveaway!  So get ready girls.......

Anyway, to make myself feel better, I found this picture of the "messiest bedroom" online...

Seriously, if this is our standard, most of us have nothing to worry about....



Ok look at the amazing bed hiding beneath all that crap!

I think Niecy would have a heart attack. 



10 comments:

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Holy shoot... that's one hot mess. Thanks, I don't feel so bad for having a little dust afterall! It would probably take more than 3 peeps to clear out my mess in the garage, so I'm feeling you.

Christina
Fabulous Finds Gal

Samantha2818 said...

Welcome back! I can sympathise with the bedroom clearing. We've been spring cleaning and have got rid of tons of bags of stuff yet I don't seem to have any space in cupboards etc. Loving the picture! Even though I'm obsessed with houses and decorating believe it or not as part of my day job I regularly interview clients in houses this bad! Honestly!(I work for an anti homelessness charity). Not all are this bad but I've puked outside one it was so filthy and smelly - loads more stories where that one came from! The good thing about my job is that when I come home my house (no matter how much of a pit my husband and kids have turned it into) tends to look like a palace compared to what I've been in during the day!

~ Regan said...

Been wondering where you were!!

DOnt be embarrassed! Haha, at least until you post some pictures! ;) You should have seen the hall closet I just cleaned out. Its a very small closet, and it was filled floor to ceiling with tons and tons of crap that I hide on a daily basis when I'm 'cleaning'. You gotta love a catch-all that has a door!

Michelle Hughes said...

oh you know there are rodents and other ickies hiding in that mess... makes me feel a little better and also makes me want to throw out everything!!

Welcome back!
Michelle

undomestic mama said...

Haha! I just finished cleaning my bedroom this evening and I used to watch that show all the time! That bed is gorgeous

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Oh my goodness! Now that's a mess! WOW! Why would anyone want to cover that gorgeous bed with all of the garbage. :)

Smiles,
Rachel

Jenny said...

OK, I somehow feel extremely neat and tidy now. Go me!

prashant said...

Not all are this bad but I've puked outside one it was so filthy and smelly

Work From Home India

Cynthia.Richardson said...

New follower

Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

Anonymous said...

discount phentermine phentermine--online.net - order phentermine online without